Date(s): 09/19/2018 - 09/21/2018
Time(s): All Day
Executive Leadership Summit
Our two-and-a-half-day destination leadership summit offers C-suite and senior level executives, emerging leaders and professional women leading teams an inspiring and intensive professional development experience to focus on themselves. We provide a safe and collaborative environment that promotes women supporting other women in an intimate group setting. This leadership summit qualifies as a high-level educational opportunity and one CEU.
Each summit is limited to 25-30 top female executives. Participants join us from across the country, spanning all industries, and from many top organizations such as Allina Health, Best Buy Corporate, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Goodwill Industries, Hyatt Global, Minnesota Vikings and more.
Women ON Point Partners
Women ON Point is the brainchild, passion project and collaborative effort of partners Pam Borton, Aimee Cohen and Sara Lebens. Collectively, the women share more than 65 years of successful coaching experience. They recognize the staggering statistics of how far women are lagging behind in leadership positions, and they are dedicated to changing those numbers. Their mission is to empower women and set them up for success.
- Mindset and mindfulness
- Confidence and resilience
- Executive and leadership presence
- DiSC Work of Leaders and EQi assessments
- Building and motivating high performing teams
- Unconscious bias
- Emotional intelligence
- Leading a multi-generational workplace
- Creating a healthy culture and real time feedback
- ON Point and influential leadership
- And so much more …
- Destination experience
- Intimate group of 25-30 professional women
- DiSC Work of Leaders assessment and other tools
- Cross-industry collaboration and relationship building
- Interactive team building
- Customized Women ON Point swag bag
- Engaging panel discussion with top female leaders
- Three months of one-on-one executive coaching
- And so much more …
September 19-21, 2018 @ Grand Hyatt, 1750 Welton Street, Denver, CO 80202
- All-inclusive: Single room
- Investment: $3,995 per event
Includes: Two-night stay, meals, world-class executive coaches, DiSC Work of Leaders assessment, small group setting, networking, team-building activities, interactive exercises, guest speakers and panelists, post-summit individual coaching, complimentary leadership books and more.
MORE INFO & REGISTER ONLINE: WomenONPointLeadership.com/Leadership-Summits