Time(s): 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
This course will train the participants how to think and operate like a negotiator in all types of contract situations from contract terms and conditions, payment terms, price negotiation, delivery terms, how to determine what is or is not fair & reasonable, hot to develop a negotiated position, prepare for the negotiation, execute the negotiation and reach a win-win agreement for both sides.
- Understanding the 6 steps to take in negotiation to reach a definitized agreement.
- Offer, acceptance & counteroffer the building block of contracts & negotiation
- know what to ask for, questions to ask and how to as to get an agreement
- Strategies to turn a discussion or disagreement to a more favorable result
- How to think like a negotiator and ethically influence your outcomes
- What to do to avoid the most common mistakes made in negotiation
Speaker: Eldonna Fernandez, Dynamic Vision, Intl.
Eldonna is a retired Air Force veteran with 23 years of honorable military service. She is a negotiation and contracts expert with over 30 years of leadership, contracts management and negotiation experience. She has negotiated contracts from $1 to over $100 million both stateside and internationally. She was deployed to the Middle East after 911 and has years of experience in foreign acquisition. She is a subject matter expert in the Contracting Career Field and has developed and taught courses on Contract Claims, Relationship and Team Building, Negotiation and Effective Communication. She was recently featured on Fox Business and has 7 years of extensive experience working for defense contractors in the Aerospace Industry. She has been a trusted agent of the U.S. Government for 30 years. Eldonna is the CEO of Dynamic Vision International Inc a training and consulting firm. She is an international award winning speaker and an award winning author.
SCMSDC Headquarters (800 W. 6th Street, Suite 850, Los Angeles, CA 90017)