Time(s): 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This webinar is to inform WBEC-West members about the subcontracting and vendor/supplier opportunities available primarily during the construction of the Lucas Museum of Narrative Art project.
Tips you will receive:
1. How to pre-qualify
2. Bids issuance & due dates
3. Available trades – incidentally Bid Package 2 is currently bidding now
4. Info on upcoming Bid Package 3
5. Info on awarded 1st tier subcontractors
6. Respond to project labor agreement inquiries.
Presented by Theodora Oyie, Senior Manager, Community Engagement
** She is a champion diversity, inclusion, purchasing , business development and labor compliance in large commercial projects in Southern CA.