Time(s): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What You Will Learn:
- What Do Corporations Look for in an RFP Response?
- How Corporations Evaluate an RFP Response
- Common Mistakes & Remedies to Fix the Issue
- David Daer – Manager of Strategic Sourcing
- Ingrid McCann, Sr. Procurement Contract Analyst specializing in Facilities and Construction procurement and
- Jeff Massey, Sr. Procurement Contract Analyst specializing in Generation, Engineering, and Project Services.
David Daer is the Manager of Strategic Sourcing at the Salt River Project (SRP) in Tempe, Arizona. David has more than 20 years of experience in the electric utility industry, and has been with SRP since 1995. David is a graduate of Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and an MBA.
Prior to his current position, David was a Principal Financial Analyst in the Pricing department at SRP. In that position, David was involved in nearly all aspects of pricing analytics at SRP, including residential rate design, embedded and marginal cost studies, capital budgeting analyses, and regulatory policy. From August 2008 to May 2009, David managed both SRP’s public process and technical team in response to four new PURPA standards set forth in the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007. In 2008, David developed SRP’s EZ-3 Time of Use price plan.
Outside of SRP, David is a competitive long distance runner, and has completed 34 marathons in 25 states. David is also a professional track and field photojournalist and a race car driver and driving instructor with the ProAutoSports club in Arizona.
Registrations are closed for this event.