Time(s): 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
How To Remain Agile In Volatile Environments
We are finding ourselves in an unprecedented situation. Many WBE’s are asking themselves:
– Could this be the end of my business?
– How can I make it through this, pay my bills and take care of my people?
– Is a recession looming, and if it is, what does that mean and how can I prepare?
– If working remotely is required what are the steps to set it up?
Please Join Us to Discuss the 5 Smart Strategies You Need To Implement NOW to Disaster Proof Your Business
Facilitated by Growth Architect Beate Chelette, a certified WBE, who is specialized in growing, building, and scaling businesses. Once $135,000 in debt as a result of a decade of disasters (Riots, Fires, Floods, a 6.9 Earthquake, 9/11 and a Tsunami) as a single parent, she bootstrapped her passion for photography into a highly successful global business and eventually sold it to Bill Gates in a multimillion-dollar deal. HuffPost calls her one of ‘50 Must-Follow Entrepreneurs.’
Beate has provided tools, training and insights for tens of thousands of Founders, Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs.
In this 45-minute webinar you will learn:
- 5 Smart Strategies You Need to Implement Now: Learn what it means to be agile and how to put a strategy in place to get in front of this unprecedented pandemic.
- Actionable and Pro-Active Measures:Understand what it takes to set up remote teams and learn the in’s and out’s of managing remotely.
- What You Can Do Immediately:Know what your next best step should be to disaster proof your business, manage your teams, find the opportunity and set yourself up for first survival and success.