Time(s): 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One of the most important ways to build your business is by actively participating in WBENC and
WBEC-West Conferences and Conventions. These can be overwhelming and hard to navigate, so we ask that you join us in learning how to create the connections you need to win business with Fortune 500 companies and the Federal Government.
We will go over:
- The #1 reason why every WBE should attend at least one conference/convention in the next 12 months.
- Twelve opportunities to make strong, memorable “connections” with Supplier Diversity Managers
- Four documents to complete before travelling to the conference/convention
- Critical preparation for successful 1:1 meetings in the Exhibit Hall
- How to catapult opportunity with Matchmaker meetings
- Certified Platinum Suppliers: How to prepare for your 2-minute presentation
- Ways to create solid WBE2WBE connections
PCL Construction , 2000 S. Colorado Blvd, Tower 2, Suite 500, Denver, CO 80222
Guests should park in guest spaces along perimeter of garage (near movie theater) or in visitor garage directly across from tower. You will need to check in at the 5th floor reception, and will be directed to the training space.
Registrations are closed for this event.